People who became billionaire-rich from stock market investments started trading young. Some are the leading figures at some of the world’s biggest investment corporations. Review below a summary of 5 top billionaire investors of which one is a woman.
Top 5 Historic Stock Market Billionaires 2020:
- Warren Buffet – With a net worth of over $90B, he is fondly regarded as the world’s most successful stock market billionaire investor.
- Raymond Dalio – One of America’s richest investors, Dalio is founder of hedge funds company, Bridgewater Associates. He is often ranked as one of top 150 richest in the world with a networth of $16B.
- Abigail Johnson – One of very few females sitting atop the investments world. Johnson is President and CEO of Fidelity Investments. Her father was Chairman and CEO for several years. She has a networth of $12B.
- George Soros – Hungarian-American investor that generated most of his wealth from hedge funds. Soros is living his 9th decade of life with a networth of over $8B after donating a whooping sum of $32B to philanthropic causes.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – Professional chartered accountant turned trader. 51st richest man in India with majority of wealth earn from stock market trading. Net worth of $1B
Push Your Dreams 2020
“Push Your Dreams” is an Electronic Non-Fiction Book of inspiring and powerful educational extracts authored by Olatorera Oniru. “Push Your Dreams” has 365 pages filled with powerful sparks to help you grow fast into an influential master of business and life. Available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
About Olatorera Consultancy (OC):
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals.