2019 can equate a major turning point in Nigeria’s history. Or the status quo can continue. Millions of citizens want better economic conditions to emerge from the great country. Political and government reform is more than ever now very essential in Nigeria. Democracy must prevail and citizens must elect only the best most-capable leaders.
Top 5 Most Important Factors To Consider When Voting In 2019:
- It is time for change and change can indeed happen. Nigeria deserves and must elect only the best candidates.
- Candidacy is not a popularity contest. Don’t vote because his public posters say “Enough is Enough” or “Make Nigeria Great”. Vote because he/she is qualified, accomplished, mentally sharp, physically fit and will no-doubt-in-you-mind lead above all other candidates.
- Don’t vote alone. For your chosen candidate, gather as many as you can to vote along.
- Remain in love and in peace with all citizens as much as humanly possible.
- Know your rights, fight against illegalities, respect the laws of the land.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited publishes an annual list of Africa’s Best.