Blac Chyna and Dencia have formed a partnership to promote and sell skin bleaching product, Whitenicious, to Nigerians. The Duo of Blac Chyna and Dencia will be in Nigeria the weekend of November 23rd and have a launch party planned for November 25th. The free party has been engineered open to the public to help Blac Chyna and Dencia sell as many products as possible. Nigerians flock to celebrities quite well and many love free events thus there is little doubt that the event should be well attended. On the flip side, how well should Blac Chyna and Dencia expect to sell out? The following are 3 reasons why Nigerians will Not purchase Whitenicious X Blac Chyna Diamond Illuminating & Lightening Cream:
- Over-priced, extreme rip-off at $250/ 100,000 Naira per bottle. In an entrepreneurship-driven economy such as Nigeria, most citizens demand better value for their money.
- Neither Blac Chyna or Dencia are role models. 2018 witnessed a significant number of Nigerian women transitioning to natural hair and embracing their beautiful varying shades of skin color.
- Nigerians want healthier skin rather than whiter skin and are moving more towards products such as Lianor papaya complexion soap, moringa soap and miracle facial oil. Products that are organic, super safe, super affordable, long lasting and perfect for all skin types. Available online with global delivery.
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.