Meghan Markle became the United Kingdom’s Duchess of Sussex in 2018 when she married Royal son, Prince harry, Duke of Sussex. Meghan Markle has been heavily criticized in 2018 amidst media-provoked feuds. There has been several accusations of “aggressive” Meghan portrayed in the News. The Duchess was said to be feuding with her sister in law, to have made several staff members quit and to be at war with several members of her Markle family. Meghan Markle’s father negatively added to the speculations with the 3 quotes below he dished out to Dailymail.
- “I have made dozens of attempts to reach my daughter via text and letters, but she and Harry have put up a wall of silence.” – Thomas Markle
- “I don’t recognize this person … The Meghan I know was always sweet, kind, generous. She was always demanding but never rude. I don’t want to say or do anything to hurt my daughter but I worry she is going to hurt herself.” – Thomas Markle discussing Meghan Markle Feuds
- “She bends the rules. She’s good at that. But this acting up is new.” – Thomas Markle on Meghan Markle Feuds
PUSH YOUR DREAMS RICHLY!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance