Prostitution and sex work have been mostly frowned upon in many areas of the world. Yet, it is an industry that is heavily patronized. There are millions of women around the world who prefer sex work to any other work. There are also an increasing number of men around the world who are converting to the female gender for the purpose of practicing sex related work. Many people travel the world for vacation and within that vacation, they expect sexually fulfilling experiences. With poverty across the continent of Africa very high at over 50%, many young women have migrated into a world of sex work. Prostitution is majorly illegal in many African countries but the following countries have popularized prostitution leading to the growth of sex tourism.
- Ethiopia – Prostitution is legal. Sex tourism is widely popular.
- Kenya – Prostitution is mostly legal (illegal in Nairobi) yet widely popular and well practiced.
- South Africa – Prostitution is illegal but sex tourism continues to be on the rise.
- Nigeria – Prostitution is illegal but widely practiced in all major cities.
- Eritrea – Prostitution is legal and widely popular.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS WITH KNOWLEDGE!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.