The presidential candidate of the opposition party, Atiku Abubakar has listed 30 alleged most corrupt people under President Muhammadu Buhari’s Presidency. This list was released by Phrank Shaibu, Atiku’s Special Assistant on Public Communications on Sunday, 20th January. Over 80% of Nigerians have experienced the worst economic recession in the country since Muhammadu Buhari became president in 2015. Many assumed the recession was partly due to Buhari clamping down on Nigeria’s most corrupt but it seems many within Buhari’s circle continue to lavish in illicit wealth while the nation suffers.
10 Most Corrupt People Under Buhari’s Presidency:
- Abba Kyari Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari
- Adams Oshiomhole National Chairman of the APC
- Lai Mohammed Minister of Information
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu National Leader of the APC
- Yemi Osinbanjo Vice President of Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari
- Rotimi Amaechi Minister of Transportation and Director general of Buhari campaign Organization.
- Abdullahi Adamu Former Governor of Nassarawa State and current Senator
- Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai Chief of Army Staff
- Hadi Sirika Minister of Aviation
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here.