Among the uncertainty surrounding the current health crisis, its widespread impact and abrupt change to everyday life; some industries are experiencing a trade collapse in 2021, but others have been and continue to be overwhelmed by demand.
Top Fastest Growing Industries In The World
1. Renewable Energy: renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power have grown more affordable, making green power a more viable alternative for many countries and businesses. Advantageously, the energy is reusable meaning that its sources won’t run out.
2. E-learning: online learning has transformed the whole process of gathering useful information and knowledge by making it accessible by anyone from anywhere in the world at a much lesser cost than the traditional mode. As a result, corporate institutions embrace e-learning for their employees to boost the productivity of their workforce.
3. Real Estate: Majority of people are looking for both business and residential property to rent and buy. Real estate companies in Nigeria and around the world are likely to increase to serve the growing demand for property.
4. Artificial Intelligence: From machine learning and predictive analysis to natural language processing and neural networks, AI applications are growing by the minute and is likely to reach $190.61 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 36.62%.
5. Drones: Drones are being used in different industry such as Agricultural, Construction, Sport, Media, Military and many more. It will be one of the fastest-growing industries, in the next decade.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS!
Read The Kindle E-Book Now On Amazon.com.