The factors that contribute to determining the most luxurious hotels and holiday resorts include but are not limited to; gorgeous views, original art, fine furnishings, discreet service, only the very best in food, wine, design, location and a general luxurious experience from the least to the top accommodation. Africa should not be underestimated when it comes to this category, with its vast lands, breathtaking views, culture, art and so many more exotic attributes it has to offer. Here are 5 of Africa’s best most luxurious hotels to spend a wonderful holiday or even just a day of relaxation:
- The One Above Penthouse, Cape Town South Africa: It occupies a 2-storey penthouse suite above the One&Only hotel located in Cape Town, SouthAfrica. The One Above is a very exclusive holiday apartment that has some of the best views in Cape Town.
- North Island Villa, Seychelles: Having a pristine tropical beach, spectacular diving, uninterrupted sunsets, and chefs who can effortlessly prepare mouth-watering delicacies without a menu. All these explain why the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge chose this exquisite resort to spend their honeymoon.
- Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Tanzania: Its exterior is described as slightly perplexing at first with its organic, thatched buildings and unusual details actually evoke a traditional Tanzanian manyatta or village. However, the interiors are some of the most beautiful in the country and are adorned with antiques, chandeliers, mosaics and vaulted ceilings. Its experience has been described as stepping into a safari fairytale.
- Delaire Graff Estate, Stellenbosch South Africa: This wine estate located in South Africa’s premier wine-producing area has perfect attention to detail, from its exquisite spa to the landscaped gardens.
- The Oberoi, Turtle Bay Mauritius: Built on a long stretch of pristine coastline and sheltered by extensive sub-tropical gardens, this beach hotel has a touch of traditional elements like thatch and timber effortlessly sophisticated. Sunny days can also be enjoyed on the Oberoi’s own yacht and calm evenings spent stargazing on the beach.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.