Best Industries To Invest In Africa
When it comes to decision making on where to invest from investors or young entrepreneurs, this subject seems to be a challenging one because of its sensitivity. Making the wrong decision can cost an individual a total financial collapse of his savings and this will affect the society in general, not just the individual. We draft the list of 3 top industries investors and entrepreneurs should look up to when investing their capital which will make eventually return to them.
Here are the list:
1. Technology: The tech industry is heading to its climax in Africa looking at how the industry is providing solutions to numerous problems that take the continent back in the past decades.
2. Agriculture: With the gross population of 1 billion+, the African state imports most of its consumable food even though those things can be grown in the continent. This will be an entrepreneurial opportunity for the continent teaming youth to grab and make a living out of it.
3. Infrastructure: The African state is lacking behind in this aspect compared to the rest of the world, and this is an opportunity for investors and entrepreneurs to fill the gap.
These industries are currently and will continue to thrive looking at the growing rate of the African Population.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides critical business development and analytical services to companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- PR, Media & Digital Growth Management
- Business Revival, Mediation & Empowerment