The history of Luanda Iron Palace is still covered in mystery. Historians say that he arrived at the harbor of Linda in 1890, when a ship sank with him in Angola. Some sources say that the state-owned Angola company acquired the house in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Due to the palace’s structure, its authorship has always been associated with the same architect of the Eiffel Tower.
During the Portuguese period, the building occupied a high place and was used as an art center. But after the liberation of Angola, the surrounding palaces were turned into garbage dumps and used as parking lots. It was severely damaged during the Angolan Civil War, causing some of its systems to rust and injure. The building is now funded by Angola Boom Oil Profits, with the support of a Brazilian construction company. Because most of the steel and tiles are for repair in Rio de Janeiro and for the rebirth of the city. Again with the corporate vision below.
The Angolan Ministry of Culture is still deciding whether the building will be Diamond Cement or a restaurant. During a search of the exhibition, an original piece of wrought iron describing a Scottish factory was discovered. At the time of the colony, the mansion was considered famous and was used as an art center. After the independence of Angola, it was considered a cultural heritage site.