President Vladimir Putin of Russia, according to Daily mail UK news, has puportedly issued an authority for the death of 6 of his strongest critics. Some of the men on the list are survivors of previous unsolved murder attempts which an intelligent spy speculates also emerged from the Kremlin’s desire to extinct these men. In March 2021, a Russian spy who works for Russia’s Federal Security Service Bezopasnosti (FSB) under the leadership of Vladimir Putin released the list to the media. The spy, intelligently masking his identity with advanced technology, warned that Russian Special Operations Agents were getting ready to cross into Britain from Ireland to execute said agenda.
The 6 British-Asylees On Vladimir Putin’s Alleged Kill List:
- Bill Browder – age 56 is a British citizen from Yemen. He spent several years in Russia prior to being deported for being a “threat to Russian security”.
- Christopher Steele – Age 56. Former Moscow-based British-Spy who is known for compiling the trump-Putin dossier. He claimed Russian spies had a video of former US President Donal trump, with prostitutes.
- Vladimir Ashurkov – age 49, intelligence reports claim he is being hunted mainly because of his ties to Alexei navalyn who is Putin’s main political challenger.
- Mikhail Khordorkovsky – age 57, strong advocate for free and fair elections in Russian. Was previously jailed for over a decade and freed in 2014 with the help of Amnesty International after which he relocated to the the UK in 2015.
- Evgeny Chichvarkin – age 46, founder of Yevroset, Russia’s largest mobile phone company.
- Boris Karpichov – age 62, moved to the UK in 1998 and is a two-time poison-murder survivor.