The United Nations (UN) Migration Conference held in Marrakech, Morocco on Monday, December 10th, 2018. The conference was setup to finalize an agreement between countries on the UN Migration Accord. The conference was well attended by government officials from over 160 countries worldwide. Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany attended the 2018 UN Migration Conference. Top 3 Decisions and facts from the progressive event:
- Over 164 countries approved the UN Migration Global Compact Accord. The Accord’s top goal is to ensure safe and human movement of people around the world. The agreement, the UN insists, will reduce death and excessive suffering experienced by many migrants.
- The United States of America under Donald Trump’s leadership, strongly opposed the accord (It had been previously supported by Barack Obama – before Trump took over the white house.)
- Over 5 countries opposing the UN Migration Accord fear a decrease in their national sovereignty and an excessive increase in migrants inflow.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – GROW YOUR WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance