Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, has outpoured more horrific sayings than wise sayings. Robert Mugabe ruled the great country of Zimbabwe for over 30 years. He was known to never trust foreigners especially white men. The following are the top 4 worst quotes attributed to Robert Mugabe:
- It’s not possible that women can be at par with men.
- It is better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than for a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.
- Being dumped by a dark skinned girl is the worst thing ever because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – GROW AFRICA!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.