The protests across Paris and other areas in France have been ongoing for weeks. Citizens have been relentless in their fight for what they want. The protests have continued even after the President of France, Emmanuel Macron, sent approximately 90,000 troops to diffuse the tension with tear gas and other weapons. Emmanuel Macron gave a public speech on December 10th, 2018, in an attempt to satisfy his people and end the protests. In the speech, Macron promised wage increases and bonuses for workers. The yellow vest protesters have remained unperturbed and unsatisfied with Macron’s promises. The top 3 most substantial desires of the yellow vest protesters:
- The yellow vest protesters want Emmanuel Macron to resign as president of France.
- The yellow vest protesters want higher taxes imposed on wealthy corporations and High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs).
- The yellow vest protesters want favorable legislation and economic policies that benefit majority of citizens and not just the affluent minority. They vigorously detested Macron’s decision to increase fuel taxes.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – GROW YOUR WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance