The most expensive designer handbags in the world today are manufactured by some of the most well known brands in the fashion and luxury goods industry. Expensive designer bags must be unique, creative and made with the highest available materials to garner public interest. Most of today’s most expensive designer bags are produced with skin from animals such as crocodiles, alligators and pythons. Some expensive designer bags are additionally embellished with crystals, sequins and other design materials. Expensive designer colors are made with trending, in vogue colors and many are multicolored. The following are some of the world’s most expensive and creative designer handbags:
- Hermès Birkin 35 Porosus Crocodile. Original MSRP $70,000
- Louis Vuitto Capucines GM Alligator Skin. Original MSRP $60,000
- Valentino Multicolor Crocodile and Python Skin Satchel. Original MSRP $40,000
- Vintage Hermes Sac Himalaya. Current Retail $50,000
- Perrin Paris Le Panier Multi-Colored Crocodile Skin. Original Retail $10,000
Want to push your dreams in today’s great-people, good-nations, technology-driven, corruption-stricken, high-potential world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.