- Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s current President and retired major general in the Nigerian Army, who previously served as the nation’s head of state from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985, after taking power in a military coup d’état.
- Atiku Abubakar, Nigerian politician, businessman, and philanthropist, who served as the second elected Vice President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007.
- Olusegun Obasanjo, who was once a former military head of state in Nigeria and second democratically elected president of the federal republic of Nigeria. This makes him the longest-serving president in Nigeria’s history.
- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State (1999-2007) is one of the most successful politicians in the country and remains the most influential politician in the South West.
- Aliko Dangote, who is Africa’s biggest entrepreneur and richest man with a net worth currently estimated at US$14.2 billion.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
If success is what you really want, you must read Olatorera Oniru’s Book “The World Needs Africa”, The Aspiration, Leadership and Greatness Story of Success by an African, within Africa, is highly inspirational and educational. The book is certainly one of Africa’s Best.