Cities can be iconic but they can also be overrated. Many cities in the world are given more hype and credit than they deserve. However, these cities aren’t bad for vacation but they may not live up to your lofty expectations.
Top 5 Most Overrated Cities In The World
- PARIS– Paris does have a variety of most famous human artifacts to appreciate or places to check out but it has suffered the fate of being voted as Europe’s most overrated city due to its unfriendliness and unwelcoming treatment by locals.
- LONDON– London has being voted the second most unfriendly city worldwide and despite the mix of grandeur and squalor, visitors may find the city overcrowed.
- AMSTERDAM– Amsterdam has been viewed as a place where authorities tolerate drugs and prostitution, which may be uncomfortable for visitors.
- RIO DE JANEIRO– Rio de Janeiro in Brazil is considered overrated due to the high crime rate and violence faced in the city.
- NEW YORK CITY– New York City maybe disappointing to first time travelers as a result of overcrowding, overpricing, and real estate cost.
ALSO READ: Top 6 Most Racist Countries In The World
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services