According to Forbes, the youngest billionaire in the world comes in at just 22 years old. However, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner reality TV, Kylie Jenner, tops the youngest self-made billionaire and the youngest billionaire on Forbes’ young billionaires’ list. Kylie Jenner, age 21, is the youngest-ever self-made billionaire, reaching a ten-figure fortune at a younger age than even Mark Zuckerberg (who was 23 when he hit that mark). She is also the youngest billionaire on Earth, displacing Norwegian heiresses Alexandra Andresen, 22, and her sister Katharina, 23, who had been the youngest billionaires on the Forbes list for three consecutive years and are now second and third youngest.
Some of these young individuals are billionaires are a result of family inheritance, family businesses, and technological startups. Below is the top 5 world’s youngest billionaires 2019, age and net worth.
- Kylie Jenner|21 years|$1 Billion– Kylie is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up With The Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics. Last year, Kylie Cosmetics’ revenue totaled $360 million. Forbes estimates that the company’s total value is at least $900 million, and Kylie owns all of it.
- Alexander Andresen|22 years|$1.4 Billion– Alexander is a Norwegian heiress and the daughter of Johan H. Andresen, owner of Fred, a Norwegian investment company that runs hedge funds and also an investor in the Nordic Stock Exchange. Alexandra and her sister, Katharina, were each transferred 42.2% of the ownership stakes in 2007.
- Katharina Andresen|23 years|$1.4 Billion– Katharina also inherited 42.2% of the Ferd ownership stakes.
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe|26 years|$1.9 Billion– Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the son of Gustav Magar Snr., founder of SalMar ASA, one of the world’s largest salmon producers. Gustav Magnar Witzoe owns nearly half of SalMar ASA. This stake was given to him by his father.
- Evan Spiegel|28 years|$4.1 Billion– Evan Spiegel is 28 years old and has a net worth of $4.1 Billion. He is the co-founder and CEO of Snap Inc.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of highly assertive “Africanists” focused on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.