The supreme court in any country is the highest judicial court in a country or state consisting of nine justices. There is one in every country. The United Nations recognizes a list of supreme courts in their countries and some of them are listed below;
- Supreme Court Of Afghanistan.
- Constitutional court Of Albania, Supreme Court Of Albania.
- Supreme Court Of Justice, Andorra.
- Supreme Court Of Argentina.
- High Court Of Australia.
- Supreme Court Of The Bahamas.
- Supreme Court Of Bangladesh.
- People’s Supreme Court Of Cuba.
- Supreme Court Of Croatia.
- Supreme Court Of Justice, Dominican Republic.
- Supreme Constitutional Court Of Egypt.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of highly assertive “Africanists” focused on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.