Forbes published a list of the country’s most Innovative Leaders that ranks 100 founders and CEOs, known for encouraging creative and highly successful innovations in their companies.
To complete this list, leaders were ranked based on four essential leadership qualities: media reputation for innovation, social connections, track record for value creation and investor expectations for value creation.
Collectively, the companies have generated over $1 trillion in market value in the last decade but 2 leaders, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk have succeeded markedly in different ways.
Here is the list of the top 20 America’s innovative leaders.
- Jeff Bezos– Amazon.
- Elon Musk– Tesla & Spacex.
- Mark Zuckerberg– Facebook.
- Marc Benioff– Salesforce.com.
- Reed Hastings– Netflix.
- Satya Nadella– Microsoft.
- Shantanu Narayen– Adobe.
- Tim Cook– Apple.
- Arne Sorenson– Marriott International.
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin-Alphabet.
- Rodney Sacks– Monster Beverage.
- John Donahoe– ServiceNow.
- Jeffrey Leiden– Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Gary Guthart– Intuitive Surgical.
- Brad Smith– Intuit.
- Scott Stephenson– Verisk Analytics.
- Michael Mahoney– Boston Scientific.
- Ajaypal Banga– Mastercard.
- Stephen Easterbrook– McDonald’s.
- George Yancopoulos and Leonard Schleifer– Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.