Miriam Olusanya in July 2021, was appointed the managing director of Guaranty Trust Bank Limited. This milestone comes after her appointment as the Executive Director of the bank less than 3 years ago.
Olusanya took over from Segun Agbaje, who for over 10 years served as the CEO of GTBank before taking the top job at Guaranty Trust Holding Company.
As the first female Managing Director of GTBank, we have put a brief profile of banking expert
- Currently occupying the role of the Managing Director, Olusanya has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry which spans across Transaction Services, Asset and Liability Management, Financial Markets, Investment Banking and Investor Relations.
- She holds a B.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science from the University of Ibadan, M.Sc Business Administration from the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- She is an alumnus of the Cranfield School of Management, England.
- She obtained the professional ACI (Association Cambiste Internationale) Dealing certification – The Financial Markets Association.
- Olusanya currently sits on the board of Guaranty Trust Bank Limited in Gambia.
Push Your Dreams
“Push Your Dreams” is an Electronic Non-Fiction Book of inspiring and powerful educational extracts authored by Olatorera Oniru. “Push Your Dreams” has 365 pages filled with powerful sparks to help you grow fast into an influential master of business and life. Available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.