Paul Kinuthia is one of Kenya’s well known business men. Paul Kinuthia struck millions of dollars when he sold a company he labored for over 25 years. Paul Kinuthia’s story is one of Africa’s from rags to riches tales. Today, Paul Kinuthia fights for pan-Africanism with goals to free Africa from poverty and economic derail. Paul Kinuthia has been married for over 10 years to Mrs Kinuthia and they have children. A scandal broke out in 2017 whereby Paul Kinuthia was jailed for chasing after his wife with a gun. Top 3 achievements that contributed to Paul Kinuthia’s wealth:
- Paul Kinuthia sold his cosmetics company, InterConsumer Products (producers of nicer & lovely products), to L’Oréal Paris in 2013 for Sh1.5 billion.
- He founded Pambazuka Lottery in Kenya. Pambazuka is a gaming company now majorly owned by Pevans East Africa Limited (Owners of Sportpesa).
- Paul Kinuthia founded Pambazuka News to be a voice for freedom and justice in and out of Africa.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – CHANGE THE WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.