One search term popped up in the month of October on Olatorera.com, it was: Who is richer Dangote or Adeboye? Thus we decided to answer the question in an official article for all those who desire to know. Our goal is to always bring you the most-ethical, well-analyzed data in a fun, factual manner. Nigeria is a very rich country, rich in natural resources, rich in human resources and well, rich in mentally corrupt activities. We have analyzed the top sources of wealth of the most wealth Nigerians. The following is an official, well-analyzed ranking of the order of wealth in Nigeria as well as a list of 10 of Nigerians richest people in modern times:
Order of Wealth:
- Government Related – Official position, Sea Port leadership, Politically Orchestrated Institution leadership and Government Contracts. In a country with minimal checks and balances in Government, corruption leads in wealth rankings, unfortunately.
- Religion. Over 80% of Nigerians are religious, go to church/mosque frequently and pay significant tithes.
- Old Money Invested into Businesses (Mostly Monopolized)
- Drugs – Mostly illegal drugs such as Heroin, Marijuana and Cocaine.
- Sex-Related Alliances
- Corruption/Financial Crimes
- Ibrahim Babangida – Politics/ Corruption – Amased so much unending wealth, he can feed the USA.
- Pastor Adeboye – Religion/ Political Alliances. Extremely wealthy but he made his wealth from empowering others, spreading religion and establishing religion franchises.
- Aliko Dangote – Inheritance/Business/ Political Manipulations
- Olusegun Obasanjo – Politics/ Corruption
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu – Drugs/Politics
- Buruji Kashamu – Drugs/Politics
- Diezani Allison Madueke – Politics/Corruption
- Stella Oduah – Politics/Corruption
- Ronald Chaugoury – From Political Subordinate to Wealthy Business Man
- The Ibru Family – Sea Port operations, banking and other business investments
Want to push your dreams in great-people, good-nation, poverty-ridden, corruption-stricken, high-potential country of Nigeria? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.