Hailed as one of the greatest and most influential President of the United States of America, his charismatic ability especially when it comes to public speaking is truly recognized.
Even though Obama is no longer in service as part of the office, we believed his memorable quotes will continue to serve and inspire.
Here are 10 of greatest quotes of President Obama especially when it comes to facing adversity:
- We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.
- We still believe that this should be a place where you can make it if you tr
- Peace is not merely the absence of visible conflict.
- If you work hard and meet your responsibilities, you can get ahead, no matter where you come from, what you look like or who you love.
- The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I am going to press on.
- Hope is the basis of our nation, the belief that destiny is written by us.
- I am not king. I can’t do these things just by myself.
- Clear eyed, we can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. We should do everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our children’s expectations.
- The cynics may be the loudest voices – but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
- Every woman should be able to go about her day – to walk the streets or ride the bus – and be safe, and be treated with respect and dignity. She deserves that.