Covid-19 also known as coronavirus infects anyone that comes in contact with an infected person. The disease can be transmitted through air within 3 hours of spread or through other materials within days of spread. Tens of foremost leaders around the world have tested positive to having contacted the diseases. As of March 2020, no president of a country has tested positive but close allies to presidents have. One president is in self-isolation without testing with strong indications that he may positively have covid-19.
10 World Leaders Who Have Tested Positive To Covid-19 Coronavirus?
- Sophie Trudeau – Wife of Prime Minister of Canada
- Rand Paul – Senator United States of America
- Abba Kyari – Chief of State to President of Nigeria
- Prince Albert II – Head of State of Monaco
- Alpha Barry – Foreign Affairs Minister of Burkina Faso
- Oumarou Idani – Minster of Mines of Burkina Faso
- Ben McAdams – Congressman United States of America
- Francis Suarez – Mayor of Vacation town, Miami, Florida, USA
- Reverend Kenneth Meshoe – African Christian Democratic Party Leader of South Africa
- Mokgweetsi Eric Keabetswe Masisi – President of Botswana (No official testing but highly suspected and thus in self-isolation for 2 weeks undergoing treatment.)
Push Your Dreams 2020
“Push Your Dreams” is an Electronic Non-Fiction Book of inspiring and powerful educational extracts authored by Olatorera Oniru. “Push Your Dreams” has 365 pages filled with powerful sparks to help you grow fast into an influential master of business and life. Available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
About Olatorera Consultancy (OC):
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals.