Top Business Ideas To Start With Low Capital
Entrepreneurship is a subject that is trending in the 21st Century. Starting a business is a bit of a challenge because it requires a lot more action than speech or wishes. Young people nowadays are eager to start their own business in order to be self-employed and not dependent on anyone to take care of their basic needs; which is reasonable and fair. Despite this interest, financial constraint hinder most of youths especially in countries like Nigeria and India.
Here is a list of money-making activities you can start with zero or low capital:
1. Affiliate marketing: Can you browse with your phone and share content with family and friends? I guess the answer is Yes. This is a great opportunity for you to market products and get percentage revenue on each sale, a lot of e-commerce sites give this opportunity to individuals; for example, www.dressmeoutlet.com has an affiliate program called “The Style Champions Program”. Tell everyone you know about Dressmeoutlet.com. When they shop, you get cash back.
2. Blogging: Are you passionate about writing? This will be a great ecosystem to show your potential and get off all your bills. You will need to grow your blog to a point where it gets a lot of traffic daily and then you can sell services to businesses seeking to market to your blog visitors.
3. App development: If you know how to code and tweak projects, this will be a fruitful option for you. Lots of businesses are yearning to have a presence on the world wide web. Olatorera Consultancy Limited has a team of full-time developers that help businesses establish their online presence in 48 hours or less.
4. Freelancing: Do have marketable skills? If yes then you’re good to go. You can offer your set skills services to organizations and individuals in need. A singled skill if well honed, can be very beneficial to generating money for a freelancer.
You should take the bold step by starting! Wish you a lovely micro-to-great entrepreneurial Journey.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides critical business development and analytical services to companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- PR, Media & Digital Growth Management
- Business Revival, Mediation & Empowerment