African Countries With The Highest Per Capita GDP
Gross domestic product (GDP) Per Capita is an indicator that shows the distribution of a countries resources/revenue to the estimated number of the countries population; The measure shows country’s economic performance relative to the size of its population.
Though sometimes high Per Capita rate of a country doesn’t mean all the countries citizens have such amount in their disposal. Looking at how African countries are growing from Infrastructure to tech down to agriculture, some countries in the continent experience a boom in their income hence this directly translate to increase of their countries GDP Per Capita.
We draft the list of top 5 countries in Africa with the highest GDP Per Capita. Here is our list:
1. Seychelles: this Island has a GDP Per Capita of $15, 400 as of 2016.
2. Equatorial Guinea: The West African State has a GDP Per Capita of $9,604 as of 2016.
3. Mauritius Island: The paradise of beaches has a GDP Per Capita of $9, 422 as of 2016.
4. Gabon: The Central African State has a GDP Per Capita of $7, 530 as of 2016.
5. Libya: This North African State has a GDP Per Capita of $6, 158 as of 2016.
The countries listed above enjoy a relevant increase in economic activities in the last decade and this improvement shape their way of living and Per Capita standard.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides critical business development and analytical services to companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- PR, Media & Digital Growth Management
- Business Revival, Mediation & Empowerment