As more people around the world gain access to all the tools of the digital age, the internet will play a greater role in everyday life. So far, people in emerging and developing nations say that the increasing use of the internet has been a good influence in the realms of education, personal relationships, the economy, and the general society. Just as the internet has become the most influential source of information and communication in the world, there are also people who have used the internet to influence some social, political or economic changes. Here’s a roundup of Time’s 5 most influential people on the internet:
- The President of USA, Donald Trump
- 29-yeard old famous singer, Rihanna
- Controversial rapper and musician, Kanye West
- Reality tv star and fashion icon Kim Kardashian
- Supermodel, bestselling cookbook author and Tv host Chrissy Teigen
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.