There are a lot of beautiful cities around the world with the best tourist attractions and qualities for a good vacation. However, in terms of economy and finance, high standard of living, monumental arts and culture and other relative aspects, these cities have been ranked as the most expensive in the world:
- Singapore; is an island city-state off southern Malaysia, and a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. It was ranked the most expensive city in the world for the fifth year in a row.
- Paris; is the capital of France, a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture.
- Zurich; is located at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. It is the global center for banking and finance.
- Hong Kong; is an autonomous territory, located in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline.
- Oslo; is the capital of Norway, located on the country’s southern coast at the head of the Oslofjord. It’s known for its green spaces and museums.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.