Training is the act of teaching or developing any skill and knowledge that relates to specific useful competencies. Training is vital for any business or corporation to improve capability, capacity, productivity, and performance. In addition to the basic training required for a trade, occupation or profession, there is need for continuous training beyond initial qualifications to maintain, upgrade and update skills throughout working life. Through professional training and development, organizations in Africa can enhance their output level which will, in turn, increase their level of income, and status. Here are some of the best professional training services companies in Africa to consult:
- Olatorera Consultancy Limited is a new-generation consulting company providing business development, training and consulting services to companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera Consultancy provides critical and analytical services to companies under their radar to enable them innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies. Olatorera Consultancy provides the seal and stamp of Africa’s Best to enable great companies compete stronger on a global scale. Olatorera Consultancy publishes an annual list of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a UK-incorporated multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, entreprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
- KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY, and (PWC). KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the second largest professional services firm in the world, and is one of the Big four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG. PWC is a network of firms in 158 countries, 743 locations, with more than 236,000 people.
- Ernst & Young (EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the Big Four accounting firms. EY operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 250,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance including financial audit, tax, consulting and advisory services to companies
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.