Africa is filled with so many inspiring individuals who have built great organizations or worked their way to become of high-status today. These inspirational leaders are part of the driving force of Africa’s success stories as they share the knowledge and experiences with aspiring leaders. They have proven that anybody can be somebody great with the right tools to succeed. Here are top 5 motivational speakers from Africa to listen to as you embark on your journey to success:
- Olatorera Oniru is a Nigerian entrepreneur, business mogul, and development speaker recognized in 2018 as One of “Top 7 Women Who Have Made Their Mark On E-Commerce”. She is the founder and CEO of e-commerce website Dressmeoutlet.com which is Africa’s number one retailer for fashion and beauty products, and Olatorera Consultancy Limited, working with leading businesses and high net-worth individuals to transform Africa into One of the world’s greatest continents. In 2016, she was listed in Forbes’ Top 30 Under 30 list of “30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa”.
- Fred Swaniker is a Ghanaian entrepreneur and CEO of the African Leadership Academy and was recently ranked among the “top 10 young power men in Africa” by Forbes Magazine. The 42-year-old’s aim is to transform Africa by grooming its future leaders, including decision-makers, entrepreneurs, politicians, scientists and Nobel Prize winners. He keynotes topics on Leadership, Education, Innovation and business opportunities in Africa. He received a thumbs up from former U.S. president, Barack Obama and TED for his outstanding work. The World Economic Forum also named him one of its “Young Global Leaders” in 2012.
- Phillip Ramphisa is one of the most sought-after and successful South African motivational speakers. His goal is to help people, especially the youth, to overcome all obstacles that stand in their way of success. Philip Ramphisa grew up in a typical rural South African village with little living resources but is now fortunate as he now works in many organizations that bring change in people’s lives, and has become a member at some of these organization.
- Bibi Apampa is a Nigerian author and business coach who has helped many people improve their lives financially and professionally through her write-ups and public talks. She was awarded the 2015 Quality Award of the “Golden Gail” awards, from the National Academy For Best Selling Authors in Hollywood, United States. She has authored several books including Vision to Reality, Using Social Media To Grow Your Business, Retirement Business Ideas,, and Life After Retirement.
- Ibukun Abiodun Awosika is a Nigeria business magnate, author and motivational speaker. She currently serves as Chairman of First Bank of Nigeria.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.