Kim Kardashian West, Kanye West’s Wife recently attested on Social Media that her husband suffered financial difficulties years back, most likely after they got married. He was so broke, he could not fund salaries. Kanye did not make the Forbes list of Richest Rappers in 2017 and most certainly will not make the list in 2018. According to Kim, “After several years of lack of performance from the organization and Kanye going through personal financial issues, he could no longer fund salaries.” The list below is very authentic and realistic, even Kanye would say so. Top 5 reasons Kanye West Went Through “Personal Financial Issues”:
1. Kim Kardashian. Dating KK was a very expensive venture for Kanye West. He had to dedicate time and resources to woo her. During this period, he may have been somewhat less focused on his career and more focused on impressing and loving the “girl of his dreams”.
2. Kim Kardashian. His wedding to KK was very flamboyant. At some point he had to stand up and “be a man” when his sisters in law (Khloe, Kendall, Kylie and we can’t remember the name of the last sister) did not like their initial bridesmaid dresses and needed very impromptu designer dresses. This is in addition to several last minute financial expenses that would have erupted along planning the very flamboyant 2-country wedding weekend.
3. Kim Kardashian. His relationship to KK made him loose business-partnership-friendships such as the one he had with his close associate Jay-Z. Kanye and Jay-z were on track to make millions together. We hate to resurface this ordeal Kanye endured years back but it is obvious that loosing his greatest friends really had a big impact on his heart and state of mind. Kanye said, quoted: “Beyoncé—I was hurt because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over ‘Hotline Bling’ [at the VMAs]. In my opinion…now don’t go dissing Beyoncé, she’s great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal. But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forget who we are just to win. Fuck winning, fuck looking cool. Fuck looking cool. Fuck being cool. Fuck all that, bruh. I’ve been sent here to give y’all my truth even at the risk of my own life, my own success, my own career.”
4. Kim Kardashian. He went into debt over Kim Kardashian. With a wife like Kim, you have to keep up with Beyonce and Jay-z. From building a competitive mansion in Calabasas to driving the best cars to travelling in private jets.
5. Kim Kardashian. He loves Kim Kardashian so let him be; even if it means he is financially unstable and his brand positioning downgraded. Going financially broke over someone you love may be worth it if his head, mind, soul, brain and heart are working optimally. On May 24th, Kanye West celebrated his high-maintenance wife by posting: “gratitude and happiness best describe what my wife means to me. I’m deeply grateful and purely happy”.
So, yes, Kim Kardashian, wife of Kanye West, is Kanye West’s Top 5 Reasons For Being Broke (2018).
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 15 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Nigeria and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.