Khloe Kardashian is a cast member and executive producer of E! TV Series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For over a decade, the Kardashian family has publicly denied that Khloe Kardashian is biologically not a Kardashian despite being raised in Robert Kardashian’s home. Her mother, Kris Kardashian now Jenner, confessed to cheating on her late former husband, Robert.
After Robert’s passing, 2 of his ex-spouses declared publicly that he mentioned Khloe is not his biological daughter. Several speculations emerged that Kris’s proclaimed “my hairdresser for 30 years”, Alex Roldan is biological dad to Khloe. The following are the analytics and the conclusion for this final judgement opinion series.
Popular Read: Top 5 Reasons Kanye West Is/Was Broke!
The Facts, Is Alex Roldan Father Of Khloe Alexandria Kardashian?
- Khloe Kardashian physically looks very much like Alex Roldan
- Alex Roldan has been completely silent about the topic. Several media companies have alleged that he signed and was paid for a non-disclosure agreement with Kris Jenner.
- Robert Kardashian mentioned to TWO spouses that Khloe was not biologically his.
- Some tabloids have speculated OJ Simpson and even Lionel Richie biologically fathered Khloe. There are reasons for the many speculations. No one is speculating who fathered Kim Kardashian or Kendall Jenner.
- Kris had many multiple sexual partners and even once indicated in her autobiography that she was very sexually active in her 30s. The probabilities are high that she enjoyed sexual encounters with her hairdresser, Alex Roldan, whom she got to see often.
- Khloe is physically and logically so different from her siblings. She is much taller and bigger.
Conclusion, Who Is Khloe’s Dad?
From all indications, we are 50000% convinced that Alex Roldan is Khloe Kardashian’s dad. Only a DNA test can change this conviction. The Kardashian siblings and entire clan are well aware of this fact but Kris Jenner would prefer to take the secret to her grave.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited publishes an annual list of Africa’s Best.
Africa’s Best is Olatorera Consultancy Limited’s prestigious annual list of 100 great companies and 100 great leadersin Africa. The list is non-biased, ethical, well-aligned with public knowledge and developmentally fit for public use. The list is compiled annually by 3 or more senior consultants at Olatorera Consultancy Limited (OCL) and approved by the executive leadership team and the board of directors. In compiling this list of Africa’s Best, OCL Consultants conducted interviews and research with clients, employees, Africa’s growth enthusiasts and subject-matter-experts knowledgeable about the nominated best leaders and nominated best businesses. The team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited are highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond.