Wendy Williams is the host and an Executive Producer of The Wendy Williams Show. The Wendy Williams Show has been live since 2008. Prior to her show, Wendy was a Radio host in New York City. She is married to Kevin Hunter. Wendy and Kevin Hunter have a son together named Kevin Hunter Jr. Wendy and her family live in New Jersey. She works in New York City where she shoots her daily weekdays TV show. Kevin Hunter is an executive producer of the Wendy Williams Show. Since 2017, Wendy Williams has suffered through embarrassing and dramatic health issues on air.
Popular Read: Top 5 Deadliest Cosmetic Surgery Procedures In The World.
5 Points That Summarize Wendy Williams’ Ups And Downs From Fame To Body Image Issues
- Over the years, with a net-worth of over $50 million, Wendy has tried to re-configure her looks. Wendy Williams has undergone multiple plastic surgeries so much so her audience think she is a transgender.
- Wendy Williams once dated the late rapper Biggie Smalls. She has been married to Kevin Hunter for over 20 years but Kevin spends most of his time with another woman he loves more, Sharina Hudson.
- Wendy Williams loves her only son but once said her son does not love her.
- Wendy once experimented with drugs. Her son also did to the point where his character was zombie-like and unrecognizable.
- Wendy publicly disclosed she battles with Graves disease. She has been on air full-time for over a decade and refuses to retire or take a break despite health issues such as fainting on stage and slurring speech.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS CONFIDENTLY!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited publishes an annual list of Africa’s Best.
Africa’s Best is Olatorera Consultancy Limited’s prestigious annual list of 100 great companies and 100 great leadersin Africa. The list is non-biased, ethical, well-aligned with public knowledge and developmentally fit for public use. The list is compiled annually by 3 or more senior consultants at Olatorera Consultancy Limited (OCL) and approved by the executive leadership team and the board of directors.