In 2018, the plant-based drug Cannabis also known street-wise as Marijuana or Weed became legal to consume in a regulated manner, across many states in the United State of America and Canada. Within 24 hours of becoming legal in Canada in October 2018, the legal availability was reportedly practically sold out. We understand the analytics behind the benefits of legalizing marijuana. As strong advocates of pro-choice, de-regulation and pro-freedom, we support legalizing cannabis. It is legal, great. But do we really want you getting hooked on it? No. The following are the top 3 reasons why you should not smoke legalized cannabis:
- It is addictive; among other side effects. Put your health first. Except you absolutely must and have no choice, as indicated by a trusted doctor, to opt-in for the medicinal marijuana.
- 10 years from now you’d most probably wish you never did it- especially recreational marijuana; just like many cigarette smokers today.
- It will become a very expensive habit – very well helping you to contribute to the economy – The foremost reason why it was legalized in the first place; and you just may never stop, hindering your ambitions and growth and loosing a lot of money overtime.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy
Right now, I can only find olatorera.com on text search after going through a few pages
Agreed! Dont go near it….