During President Paul Kagame’s tenure as President of Rwanda, the country has developed into one of Africa’s highest-potential countries and one of the world’s safest. Rwanda has thousands of well trained security guards stationed on most major roads across the nation. The country similarly has government spies and surveillance to ensure public security at all times. This development became essential after the 1994 genocide war that wiped out over 1,000,000 Rwandans; about 15% of the population at that time. Today, Rwanda has over 12 million citizens and the country is rapidly growing to become a world power under Paul Kagame’s leadership. This great leader, (Read: All About Paul Kagame And His Qualifications As Africa’s Best); has strongly served as a role model for other African leaders. See photos below of Paul Kagame running through his very safe country, without any security in sight:
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy