Research has proven that celery is rich in almost all the necessary nutrients and regular intake can help one get a large number of health benefits. Celery is eaten around the world as a vegetable, its leaves are frequently used in cooking to add a mild spicy flavor to foods. Celery seed is also used as a spice and its extracts have been used in herbal medicine. It can also be prepared as juice to get maximum health benefits.
READ ALSO: 5 Best Food To Eat or Drink For Good Health And Fitness
Top 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Celery
- Ulcer Prevention – Celery seed extracts contain a special type of extract that is very useful in protecting the lining of the digestive tract from ulcers.
- Cancer Prevention – Celery belongs to the same family as cancer-preventive vegetables such as carrots, parsnip, and parsley.
- Reduces Blood Pressure – Chemical compound found in celery can lower the level of stress hormones in the bloodstream, thereby reducing blood pressure.
- Lowers Cholesterol Level – The fiber found in celery works to scrape cholesterol out of the bloodstream and eliminate it from the body with regular bowel movements.
- Aids Weight Loss – Celery provides vital nutrients that
helpsregulate lipid metabolism.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.