Politics has been defined in varying words and phrases in historical past; from being called a game to being perceived as tricks and slimy behavior. Many topmost politicians today, came from similar backgrounds or knew themselves decades before they got into power. Drafting political campaigns and strategies for growth for Nigeria and other African countries has led us to interesting, non-confidential data such as the below 3 political relationships that will most likely surprise you:
- Olusegun Obasanjo & Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) once lived together in the palace of Erelu Kuti of Lagos, Princess Abiola Sherifat Dosunmu. On Obasanjo’s 78th Birthday, BAT once gave a rare speech in which he said “Once upon a time, some nine years ago, I went to the Presidential (Aso Rock) Villa, the President (at that time), Olusegun Obasanjo, asked me to walk out and was just abusing me in the papers and I said, “Baba, you are a tenant here. This house belongs to Nigeria! If I go to Ota (Obasanjo’s personal home), you can send me out. I brought file about Nigeria. And Baba (changing his tune) said, “That is true, sit down.” These 2 men, well recognized as Nigeria’s current top 10 leaders have always had a strong understandable relationship and always will.
- Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and Olusegun Obasanjo attended the same Secondary School and were very close associates when MKO was Editor of the Trumpeter, the school’s official magazine and Obasanjo was the Deputy Editor.
- Political Rivals Senator Hope Uzodinma and Osita Izunaso are actually the very best of friends in real life despite Uzodinma unseating Izunaso from his senate leadership position; and several court battles. Within the political circle, they are frequently seen travelling together and attending high profile events in unison.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy