Africa has come a long way from colonization, slavery and significant loss of resources and now gradually on her way to ‘Developed Africa’. With many men from developed nations indicating Africa will never amount to much because brown skin humans are lazy, many countries are proving this notion wrong by growing into Africa’s best and very soon, world’s best. This horrid quote from late Belgian King Leopold II fails to realize the power that the below listed countries have built in promoting the greatness and capabilities of Africa and Africans. The horrid quote: “Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – ‘happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.’ Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition – goats, chickens or eggs – every time you visit their villages. And make sure that niggers never become rich. Sing every day that it’s impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centers. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the niggers to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don’t give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house.” Now on to the top 3 African countries capable of competing with the world’s best:
- Mauritius – Tourism has increased significantly over the decades since independence brought on majorly by the bright weather, beautiful beaches and luxury facilities. A small country with only about 1.3 million citizens, Mauritius is the third richest country in Africa with a GDP per capita of $20,500.
2. Botswana – Known for being rich in Diamonds, Botswana, a country very close to South Africa, has greatly developed over the years since independence. Whereas most African countries are still considered Least Developed Countries (LDCs) in the world, Botswana was one of the first to graduate from LDC status and has been growing economically since 1994. With a population of over 2 million people and a strong increase in mining and tourism, Botswana now has a GDP per capita of $19,000. Unfortunately, Botswana is one of the countries in the world worst hit by the HIV/AIDS epidemic with over 20% of her adult citizens infected. To maintain leadership and growth, she must overcome her health issues urgently.
3. Nigeria – Yes, The great Nigeria made this list. Despite being known as one of the world’s most corrupt country, it remains one of the highest potential countries in the world with a population of over 165 million people and GDP per capita of $2,000. Nigeria has raised geniuses who are excelling all over the world. With improvements in governance, legislation and leadership, Nigeria’s potentials to become a developed country can be realized.
Other countries very close to being ranked were South Africa, Algeria, Equatorial Guinea, Seychelles, Rwanda and Cape Verde. We recognize their efforts in boosting tourism, minimizing corruption, increasing security, ensuring peace and contributing to intra-Africa trade and development activities.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy