In 2009, the International Criminal Court (ICC) issued the first warrant for the arrest of the president of Sudan, Omar Al-Bashir. Till date, ICC still expects President Omar Al- Bashir to show up for trial. Omar Al Bashir is the 7th president of independent Sudan and has been president since 1993. According to ICC, Omar Al Bashir is wanted for crimes against humanity, war crimes and for the genocide in Darfur.
- The genocide war occurred under his leadership, greatly affecting the nation’s economy including mass killings of the Fur, Masalit, and Zaghawa ethnic groups. Theft of Africa’s natural resources has also greatly affected Africa’s economy and rendered many people dead from extreme poverty. Who has the ICC charged?
- The United Nations has poor regard for African leaders. Why no international arrest warrant for Vladimir Putin and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud and other world leaders perpetrating similar crimes through leadership? Popular Read: Who Killed African leader Muammar Gaddafi, Why?
- The United Nations rather than supporting the growth of African nations, are trampling on the sovereignty of African nations. In his country, Omar Al Bashir is a well liked President with allies in many countries including Jordan, Rwanda, Uganda and Nigeria. Africa decides Africa’s democracy. According to Omar Al Bashir, his government did not start the genocide war and continues to do all possible to help re-build the country.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – CHANGE THE WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.