Aaron Motsoaledi is national health minister for South Africa; a position he has held since 2009. A member of the African National Congress (ANC) National Executive Committee, 60 years old Aaron Motsoaledi has been a part of South African politics for over 3 decades. Aaron Motsoaledi has led several achievements in the health sector in South Africa. Most recently, Aaron Motsoaledi is working to push forth the National Health Insurance (NHI) Bill. In his over 30 years in South African politics, his official biography obtained by the Olatorera Consultancy Team, does not document any quantitative achievements. Still a leading figure in South Africa, in a key position such as Health, a lot more is expected from Motsoaledi. Aaron Motsoaledi’s Top 3 Achievements:
- Leading member of the Commission on Defeating AIDS from 2013-2015. In the trek of his career, has received 3 awards in recognition of his fight against Tuberculosis and AIDS.
- He spoke up publicly against South Africa’s economic decline under the leadership of then president Jacob Zuma.
- Leading member of South Africa’s Limpopo Provincial Legislature from 1994 to 2009
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – CHANGE THE WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.