For short and long term residents in Nigeria, occasional getaways are exciting necessities. This applies even more to residents in traffic-heavy Lagos and Abuja states. Taking a mini getaway does not have to be expensive and it does not have to be international. Dubai, New York City, Las Vegas, London, France and similar cities are great once in a while. More often, home is where the heart is even when you need a getaway from home. The following are 3 hospitable hotels/resorts for a mini getaway within Nigeria:
- Green Legacy Resort in Abeokuta Ogun State – Great ambiance, serene, exciting entertainment and rides, excellent restaurants.
- La Campagne Tropicana in Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State – Great ambiance, beautiful views, serene, secure, relaxing.
- Protea Hotel by Marriott in Owerri Imo State – Quiet area, secure, great ambiance, top rated meals.
Popular Read: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos State Nigeria
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – ENJOY LIFE!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.