Top beaches in Lagos State Nigeria
What’s a beach: I may say its just a sea or ocean bank that people can go there and have fun. Sounds good?
Wikipedia defines it this way: A beach is a landform alongside a body of water which consists of loose particles. The particles composing a beach are typically made from rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, or cobblestones. The particles can also be biological in origin, such as mollusc shells or coralline algae. Some beaches have man-made infrastructures, such as lifeguard posts, changing rooms, and showers. They may also have hospitality venues (such as resorts, camps, hotels, and restaurants) nearby. Wild beaches, also known as undeveloped or undiscovered beaches, are not developed in this manner. Wild beaches can be valued for their untouched beauty and preserved nature.
Here Are The Top 5 Beaches In Lagos:
1. Ilashe: Ilase Beach is a quiet beach with a serene environment in Lagos state. The beach is surrounded with attractive palm trees and huts. The beach also has speedboats that transport people to various places. it is very safe to have a boat ride because these boats have life jackets. (hotels.ng)
2. Oniru: Oniru Beach is a privately owned beach located at the end of Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. The beach is quiet and has a clean environment with calming white sand. It is a good place to relax, enjoy nature and take a break from the hecticness of Lagos traffic. Popular Lagos restaurant, Hardrock cafe has rented out a massive segment of the affluent Oniru Beach and thus Oniru beach can be accessed through Hardrock Cafe, Shiro Restaurant and of course from the main Oniru Beach Entrance and the far end of Ligali Ayorinde Street.
3. Elegushi: Elegushi Royal beach is a private beach owned by the Elegushi Royal family, led by HRM Oba Alayeluwa Saheed Ademola Elegushi. It is arguably the most popular beaches in Lagos. The beach is well known to be the go-to fun place for great meals, nightclubs, and hang out spots. This beach is the perfect spot for picnics, parties or social gatherings.
4. Eleko: Eleko Beach offers a peaceful retreat for privacy seeker or couple’s looking to enjoy a good time away from the hustle of Lagos. This public beach, located close to La Campagne Tropicana, offers private beach features bamboo huts. It also less rowdy than other public beaches in Lagos and considered to be cleaner.
5. Atican Beach Resort: Atican Beach Resort is a pristine ocean-side destination in Lekki. The private beach resort is a center for fun and relaxation. Its clean white sand and beautiful Carribean-style layout will take you to another realm of peace.
Have fun, thanks to our loyal audience.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
If success is what you really want, you must read Olatorera Oniru’s Book “The World Needs Africa”, The Aspiration, Leadership and Greatness Story of Success by an African, within Africa, is highly inspirational and educational. The book is certainly one of Africa’s Best
[…] Oniru beach is a beautiful sunny beach located in Oniru Royal Estate. Oniru Beach sits on a large expanse of land that can accommodate over 10,000 visitors at the same time. Oniru beach is a topmost relaxation destination for residents and tourists in Lagos State. The popular Beach is centrally located and close to the popular Ozumba Mbadiwe Highway that houses several multinational corporations and hotels. Read: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos State Nigeria. […]
[…] Popular Read: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos State Nigeria […]