Oniru beach is a beautiful sunny beach located in Oniru Royal Estate. Oniru Beach sits on a large expanse of land that can accommodate over 10,000 visitors at the same time. Oniru beach is a topmost relaxation destination for residents and tourists in Lagos State. The popular Beach is centrally located and close to the popular Ozumba Mbadiwe Highway that houses several multinational corporations and hotels. Read: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos State Nigeria.
- Open daily from dusk to dawn. Usually between the hours of 7am and 4am.
- Located at the dead end of the popular Ligali Ayorinde Street, off Ajose Adeogun Street.
- Oniru Beach is home to great eateries including the popular Moist Restaurant & Beach Club (www.moistbeachclub.com). Moist Beach Club is a continental restaurant and beach resort with a swimming pool and breathtaking waterfront views.
- Although Oniru Beach is privately owned, it is very much open to the public and very welcoming to all visitors.
- Entrance Fee to Oniru Royal Beach is 1,000 Naira per person.
- There is adequate parking inside Oniru Beach and on the street outside the entrance gate to Oniru Beach. Parking in and around Oniru Beach is currently 200 Naira per car. Oniru Beach is currently making plans to increase parking spaces. Valet parket is also available in front of Moist Beach Club.
- Oniru Beach is within walking distance to Zenith Bank Headquarters, Chocolat Royal Ice Cream, Landmark Center, Hardrock Cafe, Four Points By Sheraton Hotel, Oriental Hotel and several other Lagos State landmarks.
- To report incidentals, poor service or crime occurring at the beach, please call – +2347056961834.
To submit relevant content on Africa and the world to the team at Olatorera.com, please email news@olatorera. Com.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – CHANGE THE WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best