On September 5th, 2018, a commercial passenger bus burnt to ashes near the toll gate in popular Lekki Lagos. This is one of many similar frequent occurrences around Nigeria. In this article, we will detail the top 3 reasons why commercial buses catch fire and burn. Burnt buses cause significant traffic delays and should be avoided. They can also cause loss of lives or significant permanent injuries although in most cases, passengers have all escaped unharmed.
Top 3 reasons commercial vehicles catch fire and burn:
- Not well maintained. Frequent servicing of cars are very vital for commercial vehicles that are used back-to-back on a daily basis.
- Wrong fuel type or improper fueling such as over-fueling
- Over speeding with an overloaded poorly-maintained vehicle. Overloading the vehicles causing their exhaust pipe to drag on the concrete road coupled with unsolved electrical issues can cause fire to erupt.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy