Top Social Platforms For Startups
Social media is an integral part of the 21st-century digital ecosystem, and these have a lot of positive effect in shaping how ventures market their respective brands and products. Social media has contributed a lot in making things easier for businesses to advertise their products and services and also share their activities with their community.
Below are the top 3 social media platforms startups should look upto.
1. Instagram: The photo and video-sharing social network was Founded in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and was acquired by Facebook Inc. in the year 2012 at the cost of $1 billion.
2. Facebook: Founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, and colleagues Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
3. Twitter: The 280 character per post social platform was founded in 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams.
The above-listed platforms have an influence on customers regarding how they look at products and services of a venture. Hence businesses should utilise those platform to benefit from the available opportunities.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides critical business development and analytical services to companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- PR, Media & Digital Growth Management
- Business Revival, Mediation & Empowerment