Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) in Nigeria consist of durable goods such as electronics and equipment, which are not changed more than once in several years, and non-durable goods such as packaged foods, beverages, toiletries, over-the-counter drugs and many other consumables which are used for a short period, consistently. The frequency of their purchases is higher, and the distinguishing properties of FMCG goods are the low price and inventory turnover. Here top 5 FMCG companies to look out for in buying products:
- Nigerian Breweries; is the biggest and best beverages manufacturing company in Nigeria.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc; is one of the oldest and having people trust manufacturer of baby foods, chocolate, coffee, drinks, cereals, dairy, confectionery and other.
- Flour Mills in Nigeria; produces the very popular Golden Penny flours.
- Dangote Group; the largest manufacturing group of businesses in Nigeria, producing starting with salt, flour and sugar and ending with steel, cement, oil and gas.
- Unilever Nigeria; produces some of the well-known and commonly used products in Nigeria like Knorr, Royco, Lipton, Vaseline, Pears, Blue Band, Omo, and other.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.