The Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector all around the world, particularly in Africa has been one of the topmost fastest growing industries from time immemorial. The FMCG industry is one which hardly suffers serious effects from the blow of economic instability or recession. The industry has managed to thrive for many generations as the demand for consumable goods never stops rising as the needs of individuals increase.
With technology and digital advancement, more FMCG companies continue to emerge and strive to stay at the top of the world’s favorites. In this article, we will take a look at the top 5 FMCG companies in Egypt:
- The Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Egypt is a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest FMCG companies known as The Coca-Cola Company. It is based in Cairo and produces bottles and distributes Coca-Cola brand products in Egypt and surrounding regions. The company also produces Egypt juice products such as Cappy juice. It was formerly known as El Nasr Bottling Company and changed its name to The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Egypt in 1994.
- Edita Food Industries is one of the largest leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East established in the 6th of October city Egypt in 1996. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments. It also has five production facilities encompassing 29 production lines, as well as a nationwide distribution network. Its customer base includes more than 67,000 wholesale and retail customers, with exports to more than 16 markets in the region.
- Juhayna Food Industries is an Egyptian based leading Producer and exporter of dairy products, milk, fermented milk, yogurt, drinking yogurt, juice and white cheese. It was founded by Safwan Thabet in 1983 and has since expanded its presence across the Middle East.
- AWA for Food Additives is a leading company in the provision of food ingredients. It was founded by chemical Engineer Wael Ghandour in 1992 with its head office in Alexandria, Egypt. The company provides its customers with over 150 individually developed and customized food ingredients from all over the world.
- Nestlé Egypt is a part of the world’s largest food and beverage company Nestlé Global, which has been present in Egypt for over 100 years.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 15 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Nigeria and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.