Equity investments are considered one of the world’s most versatile investments. Trading on the stock market provides lots of options for investors of different financial classes. The most expensive stocks in the world have a price per share range from a few thousands of dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lets take a look at the top 5 most expensive stocks in the world as of Q2 2020.
Top 5 Most Expensive Stocks Price Per Share In The World:
- Berkshire Hattaway, a group of companies owned by billionaire Warren Buffet. Berkshire Hattaway is trading at approximately $300,000 per share.
- Lindt, Swiss Chocolate Company (Full name: Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG ) trading at approximately $80,000 per share.
- Seaboard Corporation, an American Multi-National Company operating across the agriculture and transportation industries. Seaboard share price is trading at approximately $3,000 per share.
- NVR Incorporated, an American home construction company, trading at approximately $2700 per share.
- Amazon.com one of the world’s largest internet companies, trading at approximately $2000 per share.
Push Your Dreams 2020
“Push Your Dreams” is an Electronic Non-Fiction Book of inspiring and powerful educational extracts authored by Olatorera Oniru. “Push Your Dreams” has 365 pages filled with powerful sparks to help you grow fast into an influential master of business and life. Available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
About Olatorera Consultancy (OC):
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals.