A very minimal percentage of global citizens are aware of the turmoil and damage Boko Haram has inflicted on millions of Nigerian citizens mostly located in Northern Nigeria. Boko Haram has invaded and terrorized several communities for over 10 years and the war continues. Kano state used to be a largely commercial state well known for it’s commercial growth and development. Today, majority of Kano is down and poverty-stricken. Let’s review the top 5 states in Nigeria that were mostly affected by Boko Haram and thus increasingly abandoned by other Nigerians and the world.
Top 5 States In Nigeria Largely Affected By Boko Haram Terrorists:
- Borno – Majority of strikes so far occured within and around Borno state.
- Zamfara – Hundreds have been killed and many have fled the once thriving state.
- Adamawa – over 60% of schools closed down in areas of Adamawa State due to Boko Haram attacks.
- Kano – Hundreds of Businesses shut down fleeing Boko Haram’s attacks across Northern Nigeria.
- Yobe – Fleeing and confusion across the state as Boko Haram continues to attack as Nigerian military fights back.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.